Individual online learning
An online learning platform providing constant access to advanced material for specialist prosecutors to access in their own time
This online learning platform gives prosecutors constant access to material that will help them support effective investigations into sexual offences and present this evidence in court. The course will help you use psychology to create suspect-focused investigations, identify the strengths in victim evidence, and address common misconceptions held by jurors. The course will be especially useful in cases that lack physical evidence and rely heavily on effective victim and suspect interviews. The online format means prosecutors can cover and review the material in their own time as well as ask questions via webinars and discussion boards. Individual prosecutors can buy their own access to this platform or organisations an buy bulk access for their teams.
Group introductory learning video
Essential material delivered via a streamed video for audiences of prosecutors as part of your in-house learning.
- Getting beyond the myths - why do the public cling to stereotypes?
- Getting away with it - what tactics will offenders use to avoid detection?
- It's time to talk about Daryl - prosecuting the defendant who believes in their own innocence
- Victim impact - why don't some victims fight back and how can trauma affect memory?
- Strength based prosecutions - making the best of the evidence at hand